I passed my first time as well though I was a nervous wreck! I went in with the mindset that the retest was free, and had heard from so many that many did not pass their first try, so I figured it was normal and try not to let it get to me...but lets face it we all want to be one of the few who passes the first time! I thought that my test was hard and when I left I really had no clue one way or the other how I did, but low and behold I passed. You probably did too so try not to stress out too much.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join