I just took the exam on Saturday, 02/25/2012. I have 7 years of experience and took the remote coding course. I didn't feel that the test was harder than I thought it would be but it was not easy, either. It was a far cry from what I am used to doing since we work with EMR and the majority of the coding is done electronically. Anyway, I tend to worry too much so I probably did fine but I am curious what % is passing or how many you can get wrong.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join