Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

1. Default
    Medical Coding Books
    I passed the first time. It had been 2 years since I had taken any classes, and about a year since I was in a coding job. I'm sure you did great!

2. Default
    i passed the first time but had a lower score, i take too long to reade things thouroughly and in the end i was running out and had to answer fast. it was kind of hard even though i had finished school for a coder and had worked as a coder for a few years. exams like that are hard for me.. im sure you didfine =)

3. Default At the time.....
    I had just finished my first associate degree with medical billing and coding and had only had my internship and worked PRN for the same place.....I also enrolled in school a second time at that point to complete my second associate by the time I took and passed the test on the first try......I was pretty scared as well. But it worked out!!!!!

4. Default Medical billing and coding student
    Hello all,

I am in my last class of externship after spending 2 years in the Healthcare Reimbursement program at Virginia College and now I decided to take the CPC-H exam
    first since I have already got 20 years experience in the healthcare field as a LPN.
    Now it is the time for the change dealing with medical records more than patient care is the most concern I have and passing this exam. I will pass it, because I put off externship and to study for this exam to be taken in May. Then hopefully I will find externship site in Florida or Indiana by the end of June so I can graduate from VC.
    Good Luck to all.

Mary Robinson LPN and waiting for my CPC-H
    Student at VC and employed at Maxim Healthcare
    Last edited by mmrbns81; 04-04-2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: add icon

5. Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ2010 View Post
    I had just finished my first associate degree with medical billing and coding and had only had my internship and worked PRN for the same place.....I also enrolled in school a second time at that point to complete my second associate by the time I took and passed the test on the first try......I was pretty scared as well. But it worked out!!!!!
    Where did you get Associate and what state you do internship or externship ( why some call it externship and some call internship?) I am trying to find a site from now until end of June in Florida or Indiana. Good Luck to you.

6. Default Passed
    I passed the first time but out of the 15 that took it only myself and another person passed on the 1st attempt. Make sure that you are timing yourself to make sure that you can complete 150 questions in 5hr40minutes.

7. Default CPC Exam
    I passed the first time too. Thank God!!

I passed the first time as well. It was very exciting though and I worked up until the very last minute.
    Felecia Green, CPC

Default CPC-H exam
    I passed on the first itme as well, but used every second in completing the exam. Experience in the coding of outpatient really has a positive impact! Good luck!

10. Default Cpc
    I passed on the 1st attempt. Wishing you the best!