AAPC - Back to school
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

1. Default CPC exam

AAPC: Back to School
    I passed the first time with 80%....I took a 9 mos. billing and coding course through Remington College. The worst part is after all that I still can't get a job because I don't have 1-2 experience. So wish someone had told me before hand and I would have chosen something else.

I will be taking the test next month does anyone have any advice??

Monmouth New Jersey

I passed the first time right after finishing my coding education. Got a job 2 months later. Good luck to you!!

I passed the first time. The practice exams really helped me.

Default Hcpcs

Was there much on the Test on HCPCS? I noticed a great difference in the 2011 and 2012 book from AAPC. I can't find anything in the 2012 very difficult. Anyone else having this issue?

Milwaukee, WI

Smile Passed first try

Hi there! I just took the test August 15, 2014 and I passed on the first try. I only have about a year of coding experience with 3 months of that experience being real coding. So for those out there that are taking the exam...you CAN do it. Also I studies for 2 months and sad to say, there was only 1 question from my practice exams and study guide on the test that I can really recall. The test was hard but I finished with 5 minutes to spare.

Passed the first time finished early too. This is when you on;y had 5 hrs for the exam but now you get longer. Didn't study but was already coder for over 2 years which is what helped me along with the schooling I had prior