I passed first attempt in January. Now I am hoping to find someone to hire me so I can eliminate the "A". No externships are available in Western Massachusetts. The Springfield area is full of job opportunities for experienced coders. With RAC I understand the concern, however the job hunt is extremely frustrating. My local Chapter has been very helpful about sharing job postings, but so far no leads have been fruitful. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join