does anyone know what quantity you should be using when codng 78452? I assumed that you should only attach a 1 since the description says multiple. i have 2 different Nuclear techs and they both code out their slips differently. one will attach a 1 and the other attaches a 2. They both feel they are correct. Both techs perform the test in the same way , on one day , in the office. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join