AAPC - Back to school
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Namas

Default Namas

AAPC: Back to School
    I took the AAPC CPMA BETA test in December and failed it by a few points but after looking on the NAMAS website and viewing their class curriculum their basic education is no match for the complex exam that the AAPC developed and is administering.

By having one company develop the curriculum / education and another company develop / administer the test unless they are equal in all areas their can be no level of consistancy.

I agree!! I did make a phone call to the AAPC and told them my concerns.

Did you happen to find any other good study guides for the exam??

Default Namas

No, I have not found any good study guides. I have decided not to pursue the CPMA credential until the issues are addressed and resolved.

The test preparation has to be relevant to the content of the exam and I have also voiced my concern to the AAPC regarding this.

Maria CPC, CPC-H, CEMC
    Billing Integrity Compliance Analyst

I need to take a course to learn E&M auditing. I was considering the NAMAS course. I need to start with basics and get comfortable with that. Do you feel the course covers at a "basic" level vs. "advanced". I have to get comfortable with learning the HPI and picking those out of a chart as well as ROS etc.
    Please let me know your thoughts or if anyone knows of a better course.

Thank you
    Laura T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123