Cant really say, each facility is different. It depends on if you are the outside auditor or the internal auditor. Is your information all ready for you, where all you have to do is sit down and begin your audit. How many providers do you have, and how many charts are you going to be doing per provider. There is so much to do prior to beginning your audit. But I can say that if everything is previously done for you, And lets say you have 5 providers, and you are auditing 10 charts per provider. Then it shouldn't take more than 8 hours.
hope that helps,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join