Chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL) has been defined by the Revised European American Lymphoma (REAL) and World Health Organization (WHO) classifications (Harris, et al 1994, Muller-Hermelink, et al 2001) as a distinct malignancy of mature B-lymphocytes which is clearly different from both other chronic B-cell lymphoproliferative diseases and the leukemic phase of non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
So in my very new brain it seems the code that covers CLL covers it all except for the immune thrombocytopenia. ????
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join