AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Medtronic Quickserter Device code

Question Medtronic Quickserter Device code

AAPC: Back to School

I have a question regarding the Medtronic Quickserter (a component device of a Quick-set infusion set that utilizes an insulin pump to deliver insulin for diabetic patients). Based off of my research thus far, I was able to find the code for the Quick-set infusion set which is A4230 (Infusion set for external insulin pump, non needle cannula type).

I am wondering if there is a more specific HCPCs code out there for this Medtronic Quickserter device. Does anyone know of a code that would depict this particular device? The code that I currently have for the Medtronic Quickserter is E1399 (Durable medical equipment, miscellaneous).

Any help at all is appreciated! Thanks!

-Pa Tang

Does anyone have any suggestions or know anything at all about this?
    Please, if you know anything at all let me know. I'm still at a standstill about this.

Pa Tang

Have you tried contacting your supplier directly? I often find that the suppliers are very aware of which codes represent their products and can often help with payer-specific issues. Best wishes.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 02:35 PM
  2. Coding of permanent Medtronic 35cm bipolar epicardial left ventricular lead
    By Carolyn.Stedman@nchmd.org in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2015, 04:07 PM
  3. Device checks ICD9 code
    By Tmatthews in forum Cardiology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 11:32 AM
  4. Device code ?
    By codedog in forum Outpatient Facilities
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:50 PM