Not all strabismus surgery uses adjustable sutures. 67335 is only used if adjustable sutures are placed during strabismus surgery. Code 67335 does not represent the OR performance of the strabismus surgery, rather it is used to code for the adjustment portion. 67335 is an add-on code and should only be reported once per eye regardless of the nubmer of adjustable sutures placed. See CPT Assistant March 1997 for more info.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join