I am not sure but I would think they may be able to go to some of the insurance sites and look for creditianlly information.
Do they have a computer software to use? They may want to find a software company where they can enter charges and send them out.
They may want to look into their local MGMA and/or local medical society. Both of these groups have access to help new doctors etc get set up. I know ours have members that are consulting businesses that aid in this sort of thing.
For Medicare, the online manual may help:
100-01 Medicare General Information, Eligibility and Entitlement Manual
100-02 Medicare Benefit Policy Manual
Just a few ideas. Like I said, I am not sure, just thoughts that came to mind.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join