My employer uses Epic, and I find it pretty user freindly. We just had an upgrade done regarding charge entering and it seems to be more work then the last program they had us using but they said in the long run it's better. I personally don't care for the anesthesia charge enter program they have. As once the the charge is out it doesn't allow the billing dept to make any changes, you have to void the entire charge and re-key everything all over again. But all in all it's a good program I think anyways.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join