We have a very large (30 provider) OB/GYN group who has done this for years. We did an internal transfer sheet so that any time they saw a partner's patient they were responsible for submitting it and indicating what the service was, i.e. initial visit, routine prenatal visit, NST etc.
We did a monthly spread sheet and transfered "credit" (our docs are paid on WRVU) back from the registed physician who would be getting credit for the global to the other physician.
Between two docs you'd think it would all come out in the wash but you never know.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join