You would do just fine in a Medical billing office. (mixed) I know a few really talented Men who are some of the best coders I know. Good Luck. Try to remember that it is hard to get your foot in the door for anyone who is starting out. Alot of businesses are wanting experience due to the fact of all the legalities.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join