BCG is immunotherapy and is administered intravesically for bladder ca. Therefore your first listed dx is the V58.xx code for the administration of immunotherapy. This code is first-listed only allowed, you then use your bladder ca code second. For a reference go to the drug book and look up BCG where it will list this as immunotherapy, and the ICD-9 guidelines on how to code for immunotherapy.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join