1) Patient came in for routine GYN & had no issues.
99395/99396/99397-Established Patient Adult
99385/99386/99387-New Patients Adult
2) Patient came in for routine GYN & had issues (example: 623.5).
99395 with E/M code that supports level of care.
3) Patient came in for CPE & Routine GYN Exam, with no issues.
Complete physical Exam-& Routine GYN exam are preventive services so you use 993xxx codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join