In regards to the modifier 59. We are an ASC and GHP has not been paying for our second procedure (i.e. 45385 and 45380-mod 59). they claim its a bundled code. Noticed on the Remittance Advice that they have been changing the modifier to a 51 (51 is not recognized in an ASC setting) So some claims are paid and some are not. It depends if GHP changed the modifier. I have a call out to our Rep. waiting for reply. Anyone else having these issues?????
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join