My best tool for auditing is from Family Practice Management, called the Pocket Guide to the Documentation Guidlines. It was revised in 1998, and I have used it for several years, but you might be able to contact them and see if it is still available.
The Medicare Learning network has an Evaluation and Management Services Guide for the 1995 guidlines.
You can also check with you local Medicare carrier, who may have an audit form you can download.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join