34812-50 is ok for the Femoral Cut downs but the cath. placements should be 36200, 36200-59 or 36200 x2. It does depend on the payer. Ga. Medicare I would code 34812, 34812-59 and 36200, 36200-59.
Hope that helps.
Michael D. Reyland, CPC, CIRCC
Surgical Specialists of Georgia
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join