Is my selection correct for this scenario?
481,995.90 1st DX.
038.9,995.91,584.9 2dn DX.
My confusion lies in whether you can code, SIRS and Sepis together when there stated on different areas of the note.
1) RLL PNA: severe multilobar pneumonia with SIRS.
broad spectrum abx: agree w vanco/levaquin. add cefepime
-cont fluid resuscitation
-sputum gram stain and cultures, f/u blood culture result
-bronchodilators and resp toilet
2)Acute renal failure: pre-renal versus ATN from sepsis
fluid and supportive care
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join