you may want to look at code 28293 or 28299? Your physician is incorrect when he directs you to use a finger CPT code since you could not find one for the toes. Also, for an ASC we do not use modifier 22 as this is for physician billing. ASC's don't get paid additional money for the modifier 22 - (increased procedural service). Also, you should have some implant charges to capture so look at your L86XX codes.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join