We are a facility based practice and we have cardiologists that do Stress Echocardiograms up in our Diagnostic Dept. We have for years been using the following codes on the physician side and the facility side for a SE:
93350, 93016, 93018
It just recently came to light that we should be using 93351 only for the physician and facility side. I am under the impression that 93351 is utilized if you own your own equipment and practice. Can anyone shed light on this? What is your resource for utilizing these codes? Thanks
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join