I'm not all that good at this so I thought I should ask before making the decision. Patient has a dual ICD. Doctor wants to do a revision of the RV lead. I see a couple codes I can choose from. 33218 is repair of a single lead but that's for a single chamber. 33220 is repair of two leads for a dual chamber. But if he's only going to revise 1 lead, what do I look at??
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join