Newly employed coder needs help! How would I code an Annual Well Woman exam for a commercial insurance patient? A 57 year old pt.who had pelvic and breast exam along with digital rectal exam w/ hemocult/Guiaac and Pap smear? Should I code V72.31with 99386 preventive visit age 40-64yrs 82272 occult blood feces and S0605-digital rectal exam? Or would the S0605-DR fall under the preventive srevice code? I would not want to unbudle!
I know that for medicare I use the carve out method for these services not sure about the blues.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join