Our local Medicare has a modifier reference billing guide (see attached link) http://www.umd.nycpic.com/Guide-Modifier_Reference.pdf I took a look at it and it states mod 22 is a pricing modifier and 62 is a statistical pricing modifier it instructs the order of ranking would be Pricing modifier first (22) then the statistical modifer second (62) Take a look at the above link see what you think.
Melissa Jewett, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join