I took the CCC exam in December 2008; it was only 75 questions at that time. When reading the coding scenerios dont over think them and remember to follow the coding rules, not how we code in the real world. There were a few "trick" questions. Know your cardiac physiology, anatomy, rhythm conduction order. Write as many notes as you can in you CPT book, that helped me alot.
Good luck, I'm sure you will do great.
Dolores, CPC - CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join