Interesting.... Is that additional extension (RT) placed in the same vessel (eg. common iliac) or extended to different (eg. external iliac) vessel ? ...If it is a different we can use 34826 again.
If it is the same vessel I am not sure, however I would suggest not to use the 34826 again. Becs as you mentioned the code description states "each additional vessel" not "each additional extensor".
Love to hear other views on this concept....
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join