I went this way too, although I did not receive a letter of recomendation from the instructor. The instructor has not been very helpful. I have no healthcare experience, so I had looked into project extern, but nothing was offered in my area. So, I sent my resume and cover letter out to everyone within a reasonable driving distance, expressing my interest in an internship and did manage to get one that allowed me 34 hours hands on experience. I'm still trying to get that A off! I hope this was helpful.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join