Our payors (except anthem) will pay for the 36952 billed with lab services only; if the patient had any chemotherapy service or office visit it will deny the charge. The note "Do not report with any other service" refers to chemo/surgery/bmbx/ov, etc. You should not get any denials when you are billing for just the labs. Look at your specific payors bundled code list to find out if they are bundling the code with the labs. Anthem of ME bundles the 36592 & 36591 with 85025 so we have to write off the draw.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join