This radiologic exam involves obtaining anteroposterior & lateral views of the entire spine. The number of films required will vary depending on the size of the film available and the size of the patient examined. For an adult patient, the study may require six films (the AP and lateral views of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine). For smaller patients (ex- a pediatric patient), it may be possible to obtain the AP and lateral views of the entire spine with fewer films. These films are then interpreted as a single study (ex- one study is reported regardless of the number of films taken).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join