I'm sorry to hear you didn't pass; don't give up. Don't throw away your knowledge. I'm not sure if you're working in the medical field or not but if not, try and get a job as a Receptionist or Cashier.
I've been working in the field for over 20 years and I'm only in school for now for coding.
Some people just aren't good test takers that doesn't mean they're not qualified.
Hang in there!
and, I love all my pets too :-)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join