The codes you need to look at are 24075, 24071, 25075, 25071. These codes are new for 2010 and are used for subcutaneous masses like lipomas. As you will see, they are seperated by upper arm/elbow and forearm/wrist, so you will need to find out how many both by that and R vs L, keeping in mind that you can bill bilaterally. Given the large number of subcutaneous masses mentioned in the report, it may be necessary to bill with the operative report attached.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join