I prepared for the CCS-P with the study guide from AHIMA. There was also one other recommended book I used and for the life of me I cant remember the name. I took the practice quizzes and then printed them out to review what I got wrong. pay close attention to RVU's and Fee schedules for participating and non-participating physicians. Know these formulas in memory. Also, on my exam I had quite a few scenarios involving chemotherapy coding. I took it in July of 2009 and passed and it was a great learning experience. GOOD LUCK
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join