The hierachy again is for the facility coding as I already pointed out even n the CPT book it states for the physician you use as the initial code the one which fits the reason for the infusion so in the example above you would use initial hydration followed by the susequent push. and if you want to list the push first then fine but you still use the subsequent push code then the initial hydration code. This is from the CPT book. But I know I have something else also I just need time to persuse my data base.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join