So, based on one aneursysm/avm coiled (with 9 coils) the coding would be thus:
75898 If post treatment angiography was performed then 75898 should be coded but only once per site.
If this was for epistaxis and nine coils were placed, then the above codes would also apply, even if the treatment was bilateral.
You can also bill for the selective catheter placements (36215-36218)and any true diagnostic angiographies performed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join