I'm not sure what you are asking, but you may want to go to the ACR website and see if you can find what you need there. The report should have a title indicating what exam was done and the radiologist or physician would need to give a technique for more detailed exams. The report should include the number/type of views for plain films, whether the exam included contrast, or any other details pertaining to that type of exam to allow the coder to properly code and bill for the exam.
Here's a link to the ordering of diagnostic tests rules:
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join