I have noticed those 5-10,000 dollar sign-on bonuses go along with the CCS and Five years’ coding inpatient charts. Once I have relocated a respectable employer to apply my coding skill for, I am going to get the CCS too. That will most likely be my limit for coding credentials; my area of focus will then be more concentrated on my current liberal arts and science degree and MCAT.
Thank you for listing those helpful links.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join