Do you have any medical experience? I have read a lot of posts where CPC-A's are having a difficult time trying to find a job, the best advice I can give you is to try to get your foot in the door in any position that is medical and you could possibly grow with the company and or obtain enough experience to obtain a coding position. I also took my test in Lansing and we had a lot of time before the test started so we were all taliking and aggreed that the growing problem we see is that many people are unemployed and the unemployment agencies are recommending that every one try the medical field along with coding, I dissagree! they are getting peoples hopes up. My company currently is looking to fill a position and we thought first to look on Mi Talent banks website, after our position posted we recieved 126 resumes with only 5 that had potential. It's unfortunate that we have to live in Michigan where there are absolutly no jobs, and no room to grow. Everyday I see another business closing.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join