I am not sure about the part d, I've talked to our Merck rep about it and she said it would be covered under the part D but you know how info from the rep's pushing the stuff are.
We even talked to one of the pharmacies about it, but they don't recommend us giving the pt a script for it because the vaccine must be kept at a certain temperature. The pharmacy we called is not even 5 minutes away from our office and they don't trust that it would be safe that way.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join