Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CPC exam question

1. Default CPC exam question
    Exam Training Packages
    I read in the Instructors forum that one can't write in their exam booklets. Can anyone verify whether that is true or not? It would certainly help to be able to underline main points in the question, cross out answers you have eliminated, etc. I actually printed out the practice exam so that I could do that, but now I'm thinking that perhaps that was a bad idea and I should be practicing without marking the question/answers. I'm taking the exam this Saturday the 20th. Thanks.

I just took the exam 2 weeks ago ( and passed ) and wrote in my booklet, I agree, it helps to highlight and cross out codes that you know aren't correct. good luck!!

I just took the exam on the 13th (unknown about my results yet) and wrote in my exam booklet also. At the end of the exam you will have to seal the booklet with gold seals to be sent back to the AAPC to be discarded from further use.

Good luck on your exam!!

4. Default
    same here. i crossed out the answers i knew were wrong to help narrow it down, and I also passed.

Kim, CPC

5. Default
    Took my exam 3-13-10. i wrote all in my test booklet not a lot of room wish you could use extra paper. Good luck. Cathy

I passed my test last May and I wrote in my exam booklet by crossing out answers I knew weren't correct and underlying key phrases.

7. Default
    Thank you all for your responses. I received a phone call from AAPC verifying that one can write in their exam booklets.

8. Default
    You may write on your exam booklet. Highlight to abstract, crossout to eliminate.

9. Default
    I passed the CPC exam I took on 3/20, first attempt. I took one community college medical coding course and have no job experience.
    Carol CPC-A

It took the AAPC to tell us 7 weeks after the exam if we passed or not how the heck did you guys know in a week or two????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast