You can start with the physician RVU file. It is a huge excel file that will give you the number of days post op if it applies by CPT code. Go to:
When you download the files you want to view the bottom two files the excel worksheet titled PPRRVU10 and the acrobat file will translate what each of the columns mean.
I believe there is a separate file for Lab. I haven't billed for lab. You may start here if you don't find what you need in the physician fee schedule files:
I hope this is what you were looking for.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join