I'm wondering if the patient's insurance might have to be considered before you'd know whether or not you can bill incident to? Not sure though. Here in MA, I bill for PA's but depending on the insurance, I can bill incident to, or bill under them. Not sure if it matters who the patient really "belongs" to, persay. I think it depends on the circumstances and insurance....but I can't be sure. Sorry I couldn't have been more help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join