I took the CIRCC exam a few months ago and I did have a set of catheter placement charts. So I would recommend them for sure. Unless you feel comfortable figuring out catheter placements for any type of peripheral intervention they may throw at you (eg. grafts, pulmonary, venous, and head/neck), I would have them. I was in a pinch getting my charts in time for my exam too and I actually was able to call ZHealth directly and they were able to next day deliver them to me so I had them in time for my exam. Their staff were very nice and very helpful. The Zhealth charts are really nice and well worth the money. I think they run about 90 or so dollars.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join