I don't have vascular anymore and I'm rusty at it to say the least but since no one else has responded I will throw in my 2 cents.
According to my claim scrubber 35697 must be billed with one of the following primary codes; 34830-34832 - 35081-35103 - 35637-35638 - 35646-35647 - 35651-35651. Therefore it would not be appropriate to use in this case.
Based on this I would probably go with the unlisted 37501 instead of 35697.
Laura, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join