If you're referring to Medicare guidelines, the IOM #100-04, Chapter 18, Section 60 should answer all your questions. Medicare does not differentiate between screening and surveillance. In your example, a patient with V10.05 is a high risk criteria, eligible for the G0105 every 2 years. See http://www.cms.hhs.gov/manuals/downloads/clm104c18.pdf
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join