Need your help for coding "Fetal Demise/death"
Dx: is Fetal Demise.
HPI: Pt denies vaginal bleeding or spotting at this time, she has two prior US one which showed gestationI sac and one showed that there was no cardiac activity ma setting where there was no appropriate oubling of her Beta quaint. She sts that she really wanted this baby and wants to know if she ha/a viable pregnancy.
LMP: Nov 26, 2009 (Date of service 01 Feb 10).
US: Single IUP with no cardiac activity with adnexa not well visualized due to bowel gas c/w embryonic demise
So can I code like 632 OR 779.9 or 646.90. Please revert ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join