Hello I hope I can help. I code for radiology but not for a hospital. Does your doctor dictate a report? If he does then I do think he should bill for the professional component. The supervision and interpretation is stated in certain radiology codes but not most. I don't believe this is stated in the MRI and CT codes and it's not stated with 26 modifier. Your doctor does need a report to back up his interpretation. Good luck!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join