What an interesting procedure! I had to watch a couple videos on the internet to get a good grasp of what they do....fascinating! Anyway, I would think you may need to use a 43499 (unlisted) code for this as it's not diagnostic but an incision-less repair via endoscopy. I didn't find anything else to fit. Then, of course, you'll have to send the report with the claim. I'd love to hear back as to reimbursement issues you encounter.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join