This doesn't sound like a radical mastectomy. I would query your doc. Did he/she make 2 incisions? One in the axilla and one on the breast? Did he inject dye to locate the sentinel node? I would be looking at 38500 (can only use 38525 if the doc hits level 2 or lower. Regarding the mastectomy, I would look at 19303 maybe? Just my thoughts
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join